OPERATOR'S, UNIT, AND DIRECT SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
SHOWER, ENCLOSED UNIT, SYSTEM
OPERATION UNDER USUAL CONDITIONS PREPARE FOR MOVEMENT
This work package covers the preparation for movement of the Shower, Enclosed Unit, System
alone) for movement.
PREPARATION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE STORAGE
To prepare the Containerized Shower for storage, refer to TM 740-90-1, Administrative Storage of
Equipment; and FM 38-701, Packing.
PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT
To prepare the Shower, Enclosed Unit, System for movement proceed as follows:
Before utilities are disconnected in preparation for movement, the interior of the shower
as well as the shave stands in the TEMPER must be thoroughly cleaned, and the
graywater hoses and holding tank flushed. See WP 0022 00 for instructions.
1. After the interior of the shower, the shave stands, and all components have been cleaned, turn off
the M-80 water heater and close freshwater supply.
Let water heater and hot water hose couplings cool before disconnecting to prevent
injuries. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious injury to personnel.
After draining hoses they don't have to be refilled with antifreeze.
2. Disconnect and drain all freshwater hoses between the shower and the water source.
3. Disconnect and drain all fresh and graywater hoses between the shower and the shave stands.
4. Disconnect and drain all fresh and graywater hoses between the shower and the shave stands.
5. Disconnect and drain the graywater hose from disposal connection used and the water service
6. Prepare M-80 Water Heater for Movement. Refer to TM 10-4520-259-13&P.
7. Prepare Container for Movement. Refer to TM 55-8115-204-23&P.
8. Prepare Sewage Ejection Pump for Movement. Refer to TM 10-4630-206-13&P.