Lowering the Frame
Frame assembly hinges can pinch or crush hands and fingers. Keep hands and fingers
away from frame assembly ridges and eaves.
Avoid folding wall fabric into joints. Material may rip if caught in joint.
1. Place two soldiers at each arch (1) on side of tent being lowered.
2. On command, remove quick release pins (2) holding arches erect.
Do not twist or turn frame components when handling. Damage to equipment may occur.
3. Keeping clear of tent section, place one hand below eave joint of arch (1) and one on the eave purlin
4. Swing out side frame and lower side. Extra soldiers may assist in lowering frame.
5. Remove luminaires and light strap assemblies from inside tent section.
6. Store light components in retrieved light case.
7. Disconnect eave purlin flaps.
8. Repeat these steps to lower other side of tent section.