Disassembly sequence is from base to ridge.
1. Disconnect each purlin diagonal brace (1), fold, and secure.
Position one soldier at each ridge arch to hold arch upright during frame disassembly.
Failure to hold frame upright may allow frame to fall and cause serious injury or death to
3. Remove headers (3).
4. Disassemble roof arch (4) and side arch assembly (5) and fold.
5. Pack frame components in TEMPER frame section cover assembly.
Power source must be shut down before connecting or disconnecting any cables. Failure
to do so may result in serious injury or death by electrocution.
Coordinate with Force Provider Facilities Support Section Power Generation Personnel,
Prime Power Team, or Utilities Team as necessary to facilitate required power
6. Turn OFF power supply.
7. Unplug the shave stand power cords.
8. Install dust caps on disconnected power cables.