Clean Floor Mat
The floor mat is heavy, awkward and difficult to maneuver. To prevent injury, two
persons are required to remove and carry it. Failure to observe safety precautions may
result in serious injury to personnel.
1. Remove floor mat (1) from center aisle and carry it outside.
With the floor mat removed, the center aisle presents a slipping hazard. Personnel
entering should ensure they have a secure foothold before attempting any task. Failure
to observe safety precautions may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
2. Clean the floor mat with hot soapy water and a long handle brush.
3. Let the floor mat air dry.
4. Clean the center aisle with hot soapy water and a long handle brush, then flush with water.
5. Replace floor mat, knob side down.