SHOWER, ENCLOSED UNIT, SYSTEM
Containerized Shower / Shower, Enclosed Unit,
System set up.
Protective clothing and equipment must be worn. Heavy-duty rubber apron, rubber
gloves, safety splash goggles and/or face shield are required when potential exists for
contact with waste water or contaminated surfaces. Wastewater and surfaces may be
contaminated with pathogenic microorganisms, bacteria or viruses, which present a risk
of serious illness or death to personnel.
1. Inspect the hoses for the serviceability of gaskets (1). A class III leak out from the fitting
indicates an unserviceable or missing gasket.
2. Inspect the hoses for loose or missing banding (2), and any signs of physical damage, such
as holes, chafing, or rips.
3. Inspect the QDC hose fittings (3) for corrosion and material damage, such as cracks and
4. Inspect the dust plugs (4) and dust caps (5) for damage.
5. Notify unit maintenance of any discrepancies that are found.
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0027 00-1/(2 Blank)