FRESH WATER PUMP ASSEMBLY
Containerized Shower set up.
Inspect the Pump Assembly
1. Inspect the pump frame (1) for cracks, dents, and broken tubing and welds.
2. Inspect the pump pressure tank (2) for leaking air or water. Ensure the pressure tank is securely
mounted in the frame.
3. Inspect the pump pressure switch (3) for material damage or missing cover.
4. Inspect the motor starter and overload relay assembly (4) for material damage. Ensure secure
5. Inspect the fresh water pump (5) for material damage, secure mount in frame, and leaks.
6. Inspect the pump pressure gauge (6) for material damage or leaks. Pressure gauge should not have
water in face, and scale should be legible.