Replace the Internal Water Hoses (Late Production Containerized Shower only)
1. Ensure circuit breaker No. 2/4/6 is set to the OFF position and the water supply has been
2. Remove the individual fascia panel(s) (1) as necessary to provide access to both ends of the hose
3. Loosen the hose clamps (3) on both ends of the hose (2).
4. Remove the hose (2).
5. If necessary, cut the replacement hose to a length approximately -inch longer than the damaged
6. Loosely install the hose clamps (3) on the replacement hose (2).
7. Install the replacement hose (2), and tighten the hose clamps (3).
8. Place the internal water system under pressure, and inspect for leaks. Tighten the hose clamps (3)
as necessary to correct any leaks.
9. Install the fascia panel(s) (1).