4. Remove the 36 screws retaining the fascia plate (3).
The fascia plate is heavy and over 18-feet long. Wear gloves when handling. Removal
of the fascia plate will require at least three people. Failure to observe safety precautions
may result in serious injury to personnel.
The fascia plate may have sharp edges or corners. Wear gloves when handling. Failure
to observe safety precautions may result in serious injury to personnel.
Removing the shower curtains may make it easier to handle the fascia plate.
5. Remove the fascia plate and shower plumbing as an assembly out the personnel door.
6. Pry the cover (4) from the shower valve handle (5).
7. Remove the screw (6) and handle (5) from the shower valve to be replaced.
8. Remove screws (7) and face plate (8).
9. Unscrew the showerhead (9) and remove collar (10).