Replace Faucet Assembly
Repair of plumbing requires the use of tools in restricted spaces. Slipping wrenches can
cause serious injury.
Ensure all water is drained from sink stand plumbing before proceeding. To drain the
shave stands, ensure the water supply to the shower is shut OFF. Disconnect the hoses
from the shave stand, and open the faucet.
1. Remove the QDC hoses from both ends of the shave stand.
2. Disconnect water supply hoses (1) at faucet connections (2) underneath basin (3).
3. Unscrew faucet retaining nuts (4).
4. Remove faucet assembly (5).
5. Replace faucet assembly (5).
6. Secure faucet assembly (5) with retaining nuts (4) underneath basin (3), and tighten.
7. Replace and tighten water supply hoses (1) underneath basin (3).
8. Turn on water supply at valves and check for leaks.