Replace the Pressure Switch
Always secure and tag circuit breaker in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs.
Remember, the shower is a wet environment capable of posing an electrical shock
hazard when personnel have direct contact with energized wires or metal parts. Failure
to observe this safety warning may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
1. Release water pressure from the system.
2. Remove the pressure switch cover (1).
3. Disconnect and tag all wires (2) in the pressure switch (3).
4. Disconnect the switch electrical conduit (4).
5. Secure the plumbing cross (5) immediately below the pressure switch (3) with a pipe wrench.
6. Unscrew the pressure switch (3) from the cross (5).
7. Coat the threads of the replacement pressure switch with pipe sealant.
8. Installation of the pressure switch is the reverse of the above.