If pump rotation is incorrect and M-80 water heater motor rotation is also incorrect, do not
proceed. Report this condition to direct support maintenance or other personnel
authorized to service the electrical feed from the power supply.
25. If pump rotation is incorrect, switch OFF power to pump and disconnect power cable.
Always secure and tag circuit breaker in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs.
Remember, the shower is a wet environment capable of posing an electrical shock
hazard when personnel have direct contact with energized wires or metal parts. Failure
to observe this safety warning may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
26. Remove junction box cover (2).
27. Locate three wires coming out of the conduit.
28. Remove the wire nuts from any two and switch wires.
29. Install wire nuts.
30. Install junction box cover (2) and screws.