31. Connect pump to power, and briefly operate to determine direction of rotation. This can be observed
at the fan end of the pump motor. Rotation should be clockwise when looking at the fan end on the
Replace Pressure Gauge
1. Relieve water pressure on the system.
2. Use an adjustable wrench to remove an unserviceable pressure gauge (1).
Do not use pipe sealant, as this may clog the opening for the pressure gauge.
3. Wrap antisieze tape around the threads of the replacement pressure gauge.
4. Thread replacement pressure gauge into the cross (2) and tighten.