Test Convenience Outlets
1. Set all circuit breakers (1) to the ON position.
2. Using a multimeter set to read 250 AC volts, test for voltage between each power blade socket (1)
(straight holes). There should be a reading between 108 volts and 125 volts.
3. Using a multimeter set to read AC volts, test for voltage between each power blade socket (1)
(straight holes) and the ground pin socket (2) (round hole). There should be no reading of voltage
between neutral to ground. There should be a reading of 108 to 125 volts between the hot and
Replace Circuit Breakers
Ensure power service cable is disconnected before proceeding. Failure to observe safety
precautions may result in injury or death by electrocution.
1. Turn off all circuit breakers (1) and disconnect 60A power service cable from power service panel.
Remove the side plates first, then the upper and lower plates, and finally the center
2. Remove screws securing circuit breaker panel plates, and remove the plates.