DIRECT SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
SHOWER, ENCLOSED UNIT, SYSTEM
Shop Equipment Automotive Maintenance and Repair:
Organizational Maintenance, Common No. 1 (Item 4, WP 0048 00)
Containerized Shower / Shower,
Enclosed Unit, System set up.
Main power and circuit breakers
set to the OFF position. Wire tags
applied (Containerized Shower
only). Main power cable
Ensure power service cable is disconnected before proceeding. Failure to observe safety
precautions may result in serious injury or death by electrocution.
1. Set all circuit breakers (1) to the OFF position.
2. Disconnect 60A power service cable (2) from power input panel (3).
3. Remove screws (4) securing panel (3) and remove panel.
4. Remove screws (5) washers, and nuts securing receptacles (6) to panel (3).
Remove and tag the wires from the 20A and 60A receptacles before testing. Failure to
do so may result in a false reading.
each prong and its corresponding terminal.
6. Connect wires to terminals on receptacle (6).
7. Install screws (5), washers, and nuts securing receptacle (6) to panel (3).
8. Install screws (4) on panel (3).
9. Reconnect 60A power service cable (2) to power service panel (3).
10. Set all circuit breakers (1) to the ON position, as applicable.