4. Use a wrench to secure the TEE. Use a second wrench to remove the valve assembly.
5. Use a wrench to secure the valve. Use a second wrench to remove the fitting from the valve.
The new valve will require a new nipple. Ensure the nipple is wrapped with 3 to 5 turns of
6. Remove the nut retaining the replacement valve handle (1), and remove the valve handle.
7. Wrap the pipe threads of the replacement valve (4) with 3 to 5 turns of anti-seize tape clockwise
around the pipe threads.
8. Install the retained pipe-fittings onto the replacement valve.
9. Use a wrench to secure the pipe bushing (5) in the pipe TEE (6). Use a second wrench to tighten the
valve (4) in the pipe bushing. Ensure the valve stem is in the correct position for the valve handle to
10. Install the hose (3) onto the hose adapter fitting, and retain with hose clamp (2).
11. Install the valve handle (1) onto the valve stem, and retain with nut.
12. Connect the water supply, operate the Containerized Shower as indicated in WP 0005 00, and
inspect for leakage.