4. Remove the bolts securing the graywater tank cover plate (4) in place, and remove the plate. Using a
wrench, disconnect the discharge pipe (5).
5. On the Containerized Shower, follow sump pump cord (6) through a conduit located to the left of the
space heater (7). At junction, power cord is hardwired into circuit breaker panel. On the Shower,
Enclosed Unit, System, follow the cord to the sump pump switch box.
Always disconnect pump from its power source before handling. Do not stand in water
when shutting off main power and unplugging the pump. Failure to observe safety
precautions may result in injury or death to personnel.
6. Tag and disconnect power cord wires at junction. Lift out defective pump and position new pump (8)
in place, ensuring that pump is level when installing.
7. Apply pipe sealant and reconnect discharge pipe (5).
The replacement pump may be supplied with a standard grounded plug. If so, cut the
power cord at the plug, and strip down the outer insulation and wire insulation to match
the cord on the pump being replaced.
8. Reconnect power cord wires (6).
9. Place tank cover plate (4) into position and install bolts to secure it in place.
10. Place the equipment mounting platform (2) onto the mounting rails (3).
11. Install the screws securing the equipment mounting platform (2) to the mounting rails (3).
12. Install the padeyes (1).