Connect Blackwater Disposal
1. Open the blackwater drain connection door (1) and check wastewater holding tank #2 for presence of
waste. If waste is present refer to WP 0007 00 for sanitization procedures. Otherwise proceed to step
Protective clothing must be worn. Material may contain bacteria or viruses that present a
danger to life or health. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious illness
2. Use a clean out plug wrench (2) to remove the blackwater drain connection countersunk plug (3).
3. Ensure valve is in the OFF position and connect the 4-inch valve assembly (4) to blackwater drain
connection countersunk (5). Ensure anti-seize tape is wrapped around valve assembly threads;
rewrap if necessary. Ensure the valve is in the OFF position.
4. Connect hose to the 4-inch valve assembly (4) if waste is going to be gravity fed directly into a sewer.
Otherwise, schedule regular pickup by vacuum trailer or truck.
5. Sanitize (refer to WP 0007 00 for sanitization procedures or TB MED 577) the blackwater drain
connection countersunk plug (3) and clean out plug wrench (2), and store them under the sink.