10. Close branch line gate valve and reconnect 1-inch hose to top input connection (10) on the service
entry panel (9). Install dust cap on bottom input connection.
11. When notified by water distribution system personnel, open branch line.
12. Close 4-inch valve assembly (1).
13. Fill tank #1 (5) by pouring 5-gallons of chlorine solution into urinal (3). Fill tank #2 (6) with solution by
pouring 2-gallons of sterilizing agent into each commode (2) until agent is level with bottom of
commodes (2). Allow the sterilizing agent sit in tanks for at least 8-hours.
14. Empty tanks #1 (5) and #2 (6). Allow tanks to completely drain.
1. Close the branch line gate valve.
2. Disconnect 1-inch x 20-foot hoses from service entry panels (9) of both containers and the 1 -inch
Tee. Drain water from hoses. Install dust caps. Clean and coil water hoses.
Ensure power to water heater is turned off before draining system. This will prevent
3. Turn circuit breaker #8 to OFF position.
4. Attach garden hose to hot water drain spigot (12). Open drain spigot and drain outside CL. Close
spigot (12) and remove hose.
5. Attach hose to commode supply line drain spigot (13) located in stall nearest personnel doors.
6. Open drain spigot and drain excess water outside of the CL. After hose is drained, close supply line
7. Disconnect, drain, clean, and coil water hose.
8. Clean and disinfect paddle and 4-inch valve assembly, by pouring chlorine solution over paddle and 4-
inch valve assembly inside tank #2 (6).
9. Close 4-inch valve (1) and disconnect 4-inch hose. Drain completely until dry and install dust caps.
10. Remove 4-inch valve assembly (1). Reinstall the drain plug (14) retained under sink with clean out
plug wrench (15).
11. Close access panel.