Inventory and Pack Latrine
1. Verify all components have been prepared for movement and storage.
2. Verify that all circuit breakers are set to the OFF position.
3. Verify that all components are clean and ready to be packed into the cargo container(s).
4. Ensure ECU cover has been stored in storage area.
6. Ensure countersunk plugs are installed.
7. Pack container using the following packing list and the packing plan as a reference of required
contents. Items such as unserviceable brooms, mop head, and sanitary brush do not need to be sent
8. Close container doors and secure locking mechanism.