Connect Freshwater Hose
Layout components as shown in the suggested layout configuration below, or in a modified version to fit
local conditions, when approved municipal water source is not available:
Position the hose away from areas where it may sustain damage from foot or vehicular traffic.
1. Connect the 2-inch x 1-inch reducer to a 2-inch valve from the 3,000-gallon water tank.
2. Connect the 1-inch x 20-foot hose to the reducer.
3. Prime the 20-foot hose by holding the hose at water level and opening the supply line on the 3,000-
gallon water tank, until water starts to flow out of the hose.
4. Fill a 2-gallon container approximately full with the overflowing water. Set aside; this water will be
used to prime the water pump.
5. Close the water supply valve.
6. Connect the 1-inch x 20-foot hose to the fresh-water input fitting located at the outside rear of the
7. Open the 2-inch valve connected to the supply hose.