Operate the Cold Weather Equipment
The pump assembly cover must be removed before operating the Cold Weather Equipment.
1. Open output valve on 3000-gallon water tank.
2. Fill the output water hose by briefly disconnecting the hose from the water panel and lowering the
disconnected hose end until water discharges. Quickly reconnect hose to water panel.
4. Set water supply pump circuit breaker (#9/11) and water heater circuit breaker (#2B) to the ON
5. Open main toilet/urinal valves.
6. Open recirculation valve (2).
7. Open valve connected to return hose at 3,000-gallon water tank.