CONTAINERIZED LATRINE SYSTEM
EXTERIOR INCANDESCENT LIGHT ASSEMBLY
CL/CLS operating. Set CB (#2 CL/2A
CLS) to OFF position.
Test the Exterior Light Fixture
Always secure and tag circuit breakers in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs
(or tests) such as replacing a light bulb. Remember that the latrine is a wet environment
capable of posing an electrical shock hazard when personnel have direct contact with
energized wires or metal parts. Failure to observe this safety warning may result in
serious injury or death to personnel.
Ensure that all circuit breakers are ON before performing this test.
1. Remove four screws (1) and cover (2).
2. Replace light bulb (3).
3. If bulb doesn't operate, remove bulb and use a multimeter set to read at least 250VAC to check for
power at light fixture socket (4).
4. If no power is present, switch all circuit breakers to the OFF position.
5. Remove screws (5) retaining light fixture socket (4), and remove light fixture socket.
6. Tag and disconnect wiring (6).