Replace Light Fixture
Always secure and tag circuit breakers in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs
(or tests) such as replacing a light bulb. Remember that the latrine is a wet environment
capable of posing an electrical shock hazard when personnel have direct contact with
energized wires or metal parts. Failure to observe this safety warning may result in
serious injury or death to personnel.
1. Remove four screws (1) and cover (2).
2. Remove light bulb (3).
3. Remove screws (4) retaining light fixture socket (5), and remove light fixture socket.
4. Tag and disconnect wiring (6).
5. Connect wiring (6) to the replacement light fixture socket (5) as tagged.
6. Install light fixture socket (5), and retain with screws (4).
7. Install light bulb (3) in socket (5).
8. Install cover (2), and retain with screws (1).