CONTAINERIZED LATRINE (CL)
CONTAINERIZED LATRINE SYSTEM (CLS)
Water inlet valves closed.
Clean Faucet Valve Assembly
1. Ensure water supply valves (1) to faucet are closed.
2. Loosen the Allen screw retaining the faucet handle (2), and remove the handle.
3. Remove and retain the adjustment washers (3).
4. Remove the nut (4) retaining the limit plates (5).
5. Remove the limit plates (5).
6. Remove the valve assembly (6).
7. Clean the valve assembly (6) of obstructions and dirt.
8. Ensure the O-rings (7) are in place and are in serviceable condition.
9. Install the valve assembly (6).
10. Install the limit plates (5), and retain with nut (4).
11. Install the adjustment washers (3).
12. Install the faucet handle (2), and retain with Allen screw.
13. Open water supply valves (1), and check for leaks.