Replace Pressure Gauge
Failure to disconnect power from the water heater may result in a burnt out element.
1. Ensure the water heater circuit breaker #2B (1) and water pump circuit breaker #9/11 are set to the
2. Disconnect the water pump power cord (2) from the water pump outlet (3), and relieve pressure on
the system by opening the faucets until there is no water flow.
3. Remove an unserviceable pressure gauge (4) from the reducer (5).
Do not use pipe sealant, as this may clog the opening for the pressure gauge.
4. Wrap 3 to 5 turns of antisieze tape around the threads of the new pressure gauge (4).
5. Thread new pressure gauge (4) into the reducer (5) and tighten.
6. Reconnect the power cord (2), switch the water heater circuit breaker (1) ON, and operate the system
in accordance with the operating instructions given in WP 0009 00.
7. Monitor for normal operation.