Replace Circuit Breaker
High voltage is present on this equipment. Do not perform maintenance function with
power on. Disconnect power input to the CL/CLS and place the power cable end where it
can be directly observed while performing this task. Serious injury or death to personnel
may result if safety precautions are not observed.
1. Disconnect site power and apply tag.
2. Open circuit breaker panel door (1).
3. Ensure all circuit breakers (2) and switches are set to the OFF position.
4. Remove six captive screws (3) securing breaker panel cover (4).
5. Remove circuit breaker panel cover (4) from circuit breaker box (5).
6. Remove circuit breaker panel board (6).
7. Tag and disconnect wires from damaged circuit breaker (2).
8. Loosen the screw retaining the damaged circuit breaker (2), and remove the breaker from the bus
9. Install new circuit breaker (2) into position on bus bar and secure.
10. Install wires onto new circuit breaker (2) as tagged.
11. Install the circuit breaker panel board (6) and retain with screws.
12. Install the circuit breaker panel cover (4) and retain with captive screws.
13. Reconnect power, set circuit breakers to the ON position, and monitor for normal operation.