Replace Power Entry Receptacle Assembly (Wiring Harness)
High voltage is present on this equipment. Do not perform maintenance function with
power on. Disconnect power input to the CL/CLS and place the power cable end where it
can be directly observed while performing this task. Serious injury or death to personnel
may result if safety precautions are not observed.
1. Disconnect site power and apply tag to input receptacle.
2. Open circuit breaker panel door (1).
3. Set all circuit breakers (2) and switches to the OFF position.
4. Remove six captive screws (3) securing breaker panel cover (4).
5. Remove circuit breaker panel cover (4) from circuit breaker box (5).
It may not be necessary to remove the circuit breaker panel plate.
6. Remove circuit breaker panel plate (6).
7. Remove fasteners retaining rear panel cover (7) and remove cover.
8. Remove retainer ring (8) from rear of 60A supply (9).
9. Remove harness plug (10) from rear of 60A supply (9).
The power entry panel receptacle assembly comes with a replacement 60A receptacle.
If there is an individual wire which can isolated and replaced, it may not be necessary to
replace the entire harness.
10. Tag and disconnect both ends of the wiring harness (11).
11. Remove the damaged harness (11).
12. Install the replacement harness (11).
13. Reconnect harness wires as tagged