DIRECT SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
CONTAINERIZED LATRINE (CL)
CONTAINERIZED LATRINE SYSTEM (CLS)
POWER INPUT RECEPTACLE
Disconnect site power. All circuit breakers
and switches to OFF position.
Always secure and tag circuit breakers in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs
such as replacing a light bulb. The latrine is a wet environment capable of posing an
electrical shock hazard when personnel have direct contact with energized wires or metal
parts. Failure to observe this safety warning may result in serious injury or death to
1. Disconnect site power and apply tag to input receptacle.
2. Remove fasteners retaining rear panel cover (1) and remove cover.
3. Remove retainer ring (2) from rear of 60A supply (3).
4. Remove harness plug (4) from rear of 60A supply (3).
The CL is fitted with one 20A twist lock receptacle. The CLS is fitted with two 120V
convenience receptacles. The procedure for testing and replacing either receptacle is
5. Tag and disconnect wires from rear of 20A receptacle (CL) or convenience outlet receptacle (CLS)
6. Use a multimeter set to read ohms (Ω) to test for continuity between each wire connection and the
receptacle inlet. There should be infinite continuity (0 ohms). Replace a receptacle that fails this test.