11. Slide new PVC pipe piece (4) into the couplings (3) and let the cement set for at least 45 minutes
before applying water pressure.
Replace Flex Hose
1. Ensure water heater and water pump circuit breakers are set to the OFF position.
2. Release pressure from the system by opening the urinal flush valve.
3. Use a screw drive to loosen the screw on the hose clamp and loosen the clamp from the flex hose.
4. Remove damaged hose from pipe nipple.
5. Cut replacement hose to appropriate length.
6. Remove hose clamp from damaged hose and place on replacement hose.
7. Attach replacement hose on pipe nipple and secure to nipple with hose clamp. Tighten hose clamp.