Replace the Freshwater Pump
Always secure and tag circuit breakers in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs
such as replacing a light bulb. The latrine is a wet environment capable of posing an
electrical shock hazard when personnel have direct contact with energized wires or metal
parts. Failure to observe this safety warning may result in serious injury or death to
1. Disconnect the power cord (1) from the water pump receptacle (2).
2. Ensure all pressure is relieved from the system by opening the urinal flush valve.
3. Remove the cover (3) from the water pump (4).
4. Remove the pump drain plug (5), and drain the pump. Do not reinstall the plug.
5. Remove the cover (6) from the pressure switch (7).
6. Tag and disconnect the power cord wiring connections (8) from the pressure switch (7).