Gloves, Men s and Women s (WP
Clean and dry
Contact with the blade of the electric rope cutter may cause serious
burns. Wear protective gloves. If a burn occurs, seek first aid
1. Plug in the rope cutter to any standard 110-volt electrical outlet.
2. Turn the red rocker switch to the "ON" position. Switch will light up.
3. Wait one minute for the cutter to heat up.
4. Hold rope firmly in both hands, with hands approximately 3-6 inches apart.
5. Slowly lower rope onto and through the cutter, allowing the heat of the cutter to seal the rope as it cuts
Figure 1. Electric Rope Cutter.