· A shelter. (Is waterproof and protects from rain, snow, tog as well as sun.
Can be spread over a framework constructed from natural materials. Is a fair
windbreak it supported by framework.)
· A water collector. (Used in conjunction with a depression dug into the soil;
depression is lined with blanket as waterproof water collector.)
· A signal panel. (Ground to air emergency signal.)
· A waterproof cover for injured. (Provides protection from becoming wet.)
· A protective cover for equipment.
· A heat conductor. (Used in conjunction with an open fire; blanket is
supported on framework, and individual positions himself between the fire
and the reflective surface of the blanket.)