Test Power Entry Receptacle Assembly (Wiring Harness)
High voltage is present on this equipment. Do not perform maintenance function with
power on. Disconnect power input to the CL/CLS and place the power cable end where it
can be directly observed while performing this task. Serious injury or death to personnel
may result if safety precautions are not observed.
1. Disconnect site power and apply tag to input receptacle.
2. Open circuit breaker panel door (1).
3. Ensure all circuit breakers (2) and switches are set to the OFF position.
4. Remove six captive screws (3) securing breaker panel cover (4).
5. Remove circuit breaker panel cover (4) from circuit breaker box (5).
It may not be necessary to remove the circuit breaker panel plate.
6. Remove circuit breaker panel plate (6).
7. Remove fasteners retaining rear panel cover (7) and remove cover.
8. Remove retainer ring (8) from rear of 60A supply (9).
9. Remove harness plug (10) from rear of 60A supply (9).
10. Trace one wire from the harness plug (9) up to its connection in the circuit breaker box (5).
12. Repeat steps 10. and 11. for each remaining wire in the harness plug. Replace any wire with no
13. Install the harness plug (10) onto the 60A receptacle (9), and secure with retainer ring (8).
14. Install rear panel cover (7).
15. Install the circuit breaker panel plate (6) and retain with screws.
16. Install the circuit breaker panel cover (4) and retain with captive screws (3).
17. Reconnect power and test for normal operation.