(2) Replacement of all other damaged parts is
Clean all parts in a well-ventilated area.
(1) Position the exhaust fan bracket (26), fig.
Avoid inhalation of solvent fumes and
4-56) on the exhaust fan cover (27) and secure
prolonged exposure of skin to cleaning
solvent. Wash exposed skin thoroughly.
(23), flatwashers (22), Iockwashers (21) and nuts
Dry cleaning solvent (Fed. Spec. P-D-680)
used to clean parts is potentially dangerous
to personnel and property. Do not use near
open flame or excessive heat. Flash point
onto the blower shaft (19).
of solvent is 100 to 138C. (38 to 59C.).
(3) Install the pillow block assembly on the
bracket (26) and secure with flatwashers (17), lock-
(1) Clean all parts of the exhaust fan
washers (16), bolts (15), flatwashers (14), lock-
assembly (except pillow blocks) using cleaning
washers (13) and nuts (12).
solvent, Fed. Spec. P-D-680, and dry thoroughly.
(4) Install the grease fittings (11) on the
(2) Clean pillow blocks with lightweight motor
pillow blocks (18).
(5) Install the key (10).
(6) Position the pulley (9) on the shaft and
(1) Inspect the exhaust fan for cracked,
secure with setscrew (8).
chipped or otherwise damaged blades.
(7) Install the key (7).
(2) Inspect the blower shaft and pulley for
(8) Install the exhaust fan (6) on the blower
cracks, burrs, deep scores and other damage.
shaft (19) and secure by installing flatwasher (5),
(3) Inspect the exhaust fan cover and bracket
nut (4) and cotter pin (3).
for dents, cracks, chips and other damage.
(9) Position the tumbler exhaust fan assembly
(4) Inspect all hardware for thread damage.
onto the dryer-tumbler.
(10) Secure the tumbler exhaust fan assembly
(1) A cracked cover or bracket can be repaired
using lockwashers (2) and nuts (1).
C O M P R E S S O R STARTER SWITCH
from the water pump switch box and the outlet
and Outlet Duplex Box
(3) Remove the connector (5) securing the
conduit to the switch box and outlet duplex box.
securing the water pump switch box (8) and outlet
(2) and outlet duplex box cover assembly (4) to the
duplex box (9) to the trailer.
water pump switch box and outlet.
(2) Tag and disconnect all electrical wiring