NO +12 VDC POWER AVAILABLE
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Troubleshooting No +12 VDC Power Available Fault
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0272 00)
Power must be applied at main control
Multimeter (Item 2, WP 0272 00)
enclosure (WP 0010 00).
If PCB2 and PCB4 through PCB6 do not have +12 VDC use this procedure to find the
problem. If PCB1 or card cage do not have +12 VDC use NO +/-- 12 VDC POWER
AVAILABLE (WP 0098 00) to find the problem.
1. Open door on main control enclosure. Verify SW1 and SW2 are ON.
2. Check for 110 VAC power between terminals (AC) and (AC) on power supply PS1.
Is 110 VAC power present?
YES Go to step 3.
NO Check wire connections between PS1 and TB2. Repair as necessary.
3. Check for +12 VDC between terminals (+12) and (COM) on PS1.
Is +12 VDC present?
YES Go to step 4.
NO Replace power supply PS1 (WP 0226 00).
4. Check indicator for fuse F10.
Is fuse indicator on?
YES Go to step 5.
NO Go to step 9.
5. Position SW1 to OFF.
7. Replace fuse F10 (WP 0224 00).
7. Position SW1 to ON.
8. Check indicator for fuse F10.
Is indicator off?
YES Return to normal operation.
NO Check for short between fuse F10 and PS1 and between F10 and all components using +12
VDC. Repair as necessary.