Replace the Emergency Stop
This equipment operates at high voltages. Use extreme caution, observe all warnings,
and follow all safety procedures. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in
injury or death to personnel.
1. Disconnect power by switching the main circuit breaker to OFF.
2. Open PLC enclosure.
3. Tag and disconnect wiring from switch (Figure 15, Item 21).
4. Rotate switch retainer (Figure 15, Item 22) to the left and remove switch (Figure 15, Item 21).
5. Install replacement switch (Figure 15, Item 21), and secure with retainer by sliding it slightly to the
right (Figure 15, Item 22).
6. Connect wiring as tagged.
7. Close PLC enclosure, then connect power and monitor for normal operation.
Figure 15. Replace the Emergency Stop.