A flow restrictor (Figure 8, Item 7) must be installed with the inlet strainer (Figure 8, Item
8) on the 3-way valve. Omission of this component may allow chemicals to spray out of
the soap trays, causing serious chemical burns to eyes and skin of operating personnel.
Ensure rubber gaskets have been fitted to all inlet valves.
8. Install replacement valve (Figure 7, Item 1), and retain with screws, washers, and nuts.
Ensure the retaining clamps are in place before connecting the fittings to the valves.
9. Connect fittings (Figure 7, Item 3) to the valves. Ensure the fittings are all correctly aligned.
10. Install the connecting hose (Figure 8, Item 6) and retain with hose clamps (Figure 8, Item 5).
11. Install the mounting bracket (Figure 7, Item 4).
12. Connect the clamps (Figure 7, Item 2) to the mounting bracket.
13. Connect wiring and internal hoses to valve (Figure 7, Item 1) as tagged