Before operating any equipment in the CLS, ensure the following:
1. Ensure all circuit breakers in the circuit breaker (CB) panel are in the ON position except water heater
circuit breaker # 2B, and waste holding tank draft inducer fan circuit breaker #6B, which must be set in
the OFF position.
2. Potable water supply from an approved source is connected to the CLS.
3. The CLS is connected to an approved power supply.
4. The main breaker in the circuit breaker panel is set to the ON position.
5. All other circuit breakers are set to the OFF position.
Operation of Container
Refer to TM 55-8115-204-23&P, Unit and Direct Support Maintenance Manual (Including Repair Parts and
Special Tools List) for the General Cargo Container.
Operation of 3,000-Gallon Water Tank
Refer to TM 5-5430-237-12&P.
Operation of Lighting
Turn the interior and exterior lights on by using the interior light switch (1) and the exterior light switch (2)
located on the circuit breaker panel (3).