Inventory and Pack Latrine
1. Verify all components have been prepared for movement and storage.
2. Verify that all circuit breakers are set to the OFF position.
3. Verify that all components are reasonably clean and ready to be packed into the cargo container(s).
4. Mop up excess water.
5. Ensure ECU cover has been stored in storage area.
6. Ensure toilet straps are in place.
8. Ensure vent countersunk plugs are installed.
9. Ensure the handle on top of the roof is down and steps are folded up.
10. Pack container using the following packing list and the packing plan as a reference of required
contents. Items such as unserviceable brooms, mop head, and sanitary brush do not need to be sent
11. Close container doors and secure locking mechanism.