Prepare 30 GPM Water Pump for Movement
1. Ensure water pump circuit breaker (#9/11) in breaker panel is set to the OFF position.
2. Unplug power cord (1) from outlet (2).
The pump housing drain plugs may either have hex sockets, square sockets, hex heads, or
square heads. Two plugs are fitted; either may be used to drain the pump. If the plug is
damaged or is lost, replace it only with another iron plug or a PVC plug do not use brass.
3. Have unit maintenance remove the cover (3) from the water pump. Remove a drain plug (4) from the
pump housing and drain excess water from pump.
4. Reinstall and tighten drain plug (4) after draining pump.
5. Ensure any spilled water is cleaned up, and install cover (3).