Test Water Pump Switch (CLS only) and Interior Light Switch
Always secure and tag circuit breakers in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs
(or tests) such as replacing a light bulb. Remember that the latrine is a wet environment
capable of posing an electrical shock hazard when personnel have direct contact with
energized wires or metal parts. Failure to observe this safety warning may result in
serious injury or death to personnel.
1. Remove the two switch cover screws (1).
2. Remove the switch cover (2).
3. Remove screws retaining the switch (3), and remove the switch.
4. Disconnect and tag the wiring at the switch (3).
Do not attempt to test continuity with the switch in place. Electrical components still in line
with the switch may give a false reading.
5. Place the switch (3) in the ON position.
7. If there is no continuity, replace the switch (3).
8. Place the switch (3) in the OFF position.
10. If there is continuity, replace the switch (3).
11. Connect wiring to the switch (3) as tagged.
12. Install switch (3).
13. Install the switch cover (2).
14. Install the two switch cover screws (1).