Replace the Water Module
Procedure is for Thetford Bravura model commode. Other models have similar
1. Ensure the water supply valve (1) to the commode is closed.
2. Remove the seat and cover assembly (2) by pulling straight up.
3. Remove the clip (3) retaining the link (4).
4. Disconnect the link (4) from the water module (5).
5. Remove the two screws retaining the water module (5).
6. Disconnect the clear water hose (6) from the water module (5).
7. Disconnect the water supply hose (7) from the water module (5).
8. Install the water supply hose (7) onto the replacement water module (5).
9. Connect the clear water hose (6) to the water module (5).
10. Install the water module (5) onto the commode, and retain with screws.
11. Connect the link (4), and retain with clip (3).
12. Open water supply valve (1), and check for leakage.
13. Install the seat assembly (2).
14. Clean tools and/or personal protective clothing and individual's equipment using a general purpose
detergent solution, then sanitize using a ten-to-one solution of household bleach in warm water (i.e.
6-ounces in 2-quarts of water) and allow to air dry.