4. Blower assembly
Figure 4-44. Tumbler burner blower assembly, removal and installation.
c. Inspection and Repair.
(1) Inspect the tumbler burner blower for
Clean all parts in a well-ventilated area.
(2) Replace a damaged tumbler burner blower,
Avoid inhalation of solvent fumes and
prolonged exposure of skin to cleaning
(1) Install the tumbler burner blower
solvent. Wash exposed skin thoroughly.
assembly (4, fig. 4-44) and secure with lock-
Dry cleaning solvent (Fed. Spec. P-D-680)
washers (3) and screws (2).
used to clean parts is potentially dangerous
(2) Reconnect all wiring going to the blower
to personnel and property. Do not use near
open flame or excessive heat. Flash point
(3) Reconnect the hose and tighten the screw
of solvent is 100 to 138F. (38 to 59C.).
on hose clamp (1) to secure.
Clean the tumbler burner blower with cleaning
solvent, Fed. Spec. P-D-680, and dry thoroughly.