Always secure and tag circuit breakers in the OFF position before attempting any
electrical repairs. Remember that the shower is a wet environment, and capable of
posing a shock hazard even when personnel are not in direct contact with metal parts.
Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
1. Unclip the six retaining clips (1) and remove plastic lens cover (2).
2. Remove the bulb retaining clips (3), if fitted (2 per bulb).
3. Support fluorescent bulb (4) firmly and twist.
4. Remove fluorescent light bulbs (4) from light assembly.
5. Remove the twist fastener (5).
6. Remove the reflector (6).
7. Disconnect wire nuts and tag wires from ballast (7).
8. Remove ballast retaining screw (8).
9. Remove ballast (7).
10. Replace with new ballast.
11. Secure new ballast (7) with ballast retaining screw (8).
12. Connect wires with wire nuts and tape wire nuts with electrical tape.
13. Install reflector (6) and secure with twist fastener (5).
14. Install fluorescent light bulbs (4).
15. Install bulb retaining clips, if fitted (3) (2 per bulb).
16. Position lens cover (2) and secure with the six retaining clips (1).