CONTAINERIZED LATRINE (CL)
CONTAINERIZED LATRINE SYSTEM (CLS)
CL/CLS set up and operating.
Replace the Sink Stand Doors
1. Remove the outer door (1) by lifting the door up and then out of the overhead track.
2. Remove the inner door (2) first by lifting the door up and then out of the overhead tracks.
Install the doors with the handles opposite each other.
If not, the doors cannot be
3. Install the inner (2) door by first placing the bottom edge of the door in the front section of the guide
4. Insert the wheels (4) into the track, and then swing the door down straight.
5. Install the outer door (1) first by first placing the bottom edge of the door in the rear section of the
6. Insert the door wheels (4) in to the overhead track then swing the door down straight.