Replace Sump Pump Switch
Always secure and tag circuit breakers in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs
(or tests) such as replacing a light bulb. Remember that the latrine is a wet environment
capable of posing an electrical shock hazard when personnel have direct contact with
energized wires or metal parts. Failure to observe this safety warning may result in
serious injury or death to personnel.
1. Remove the four switch cover screws (1).
2. Remove the switch cover (2) and switch cover gasket (3).
If only the switch cover or gasket requires replacement, proceed to step 7.
3. Remove screws retaining the switch (4), and remove the switch.
4. Disconnect and tag the wiring at the switch (4).
5. Connect wiring to the replacement switch (4) as tagged.
6. Install switch (4) and retain with two screws.
7. Install the switch cover (2) with gasket (3) and retain with four screws (1).
END OF WORK PACKAGE