CONTAINERIZED LATRINE SYSTEM
Set CB #2A (CLS) or CB #2 (CL) to OFF
position. Set light switch to OFF position.
Always secure and tag circuit breakers in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs
(or tests) such as replacing a light bulb. Remember that the latrine is a wet environment
capable of posing an electrical shock hazard when personnel have direct contact with
energized wires or metal parts. Failure to observe this safety warning may result in
serious injury or death to personnel.
1. Unclip the six retaining clips (1) and remove plastic lens cover (2).
2. Remove the bulb retaining clips (3), if fitted (two per bulb).
3. Support fluorescent bulb (4) firmly and twist.
4. Remove fluorescent light bulbs (4) from light assembly.
5. Remove the twist fastener (5).
6. Remove the reflector (6).
7. Disconnect wire nuts and tag wires from ballast (7).
8. Remove ballast retaining screw (8).
10. Install replacement ballast (7), and secure with ballast retaining screw (8).