Test Water Pump Pressure Tank
Failure to disconnect power from the water heater may result in a burnt out element.
1. Ensure water heater circuit breaker #2B and water pump circuit breaker #9/11 (1) are set to the OFF
2. Unplug (2) water pump.
3. Release pressure from the system by opening the urinal flush valve (3).
4. Remove the cap (4) from the tank Schrader valve (5).
5. Use a tire pressure gauge to check tank pressure. Pressure should be between 12 and 20 psi.
6. Install cap (4) on tank Schrader valve (5).
7. Connect the water pump power cord to the receptacle, switch the water heater circuit breaker and the
water pump circuit breaker to the ON position, and operate IAW instructions given in WP 0009 00.
Monitor for normal operation.