DIRECT SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
CONTAINERIZED LATRINE (CL)
CONTAINERIZED LATRINE SYSTEM (CLS)
CIRCUIT BREAKER ASSEMBLY
Disconnect site power. All circuit breakers
and switches to OFF position.
Test Circuit Breaker
Always secure and tag circuit breakers in the OFF position or disconnect equipment's
power cord from receptacle before attempting any electrical repairs, even minor repairs
such as replacing a light bulb. The latrine is a wet environment capable of posing an
electrical shock hazard when personnel have direct contact with energized wires or metal
parts. Failure to observe this safety warning may result in serious injury or death to
1. Disconnect site power and apply tag.
2. Open circuit breaker panel door (1).
3. Set all circuit breakers (2) and switches to the OFF position.
4. Remove six captive screws (3) securing breaker panel cover (4).
5. Remove circuit breaker panel cover (4) from circuit breaker box (5).
6. Remove circuit breaker panel plate (6).
Do not attempt to test the breakers without disconnecting the wiring. Failure to
disconnect the wires from the circuit breaker may give a false reading.