(4) If necessary, relocate paulin lashing hooks. To provide clearance for installation of reflectors,
notch the anchor plate. Exercise care not to damage the disked section of the anchor plate.
(5) Arc weld ten anchors, using fillet welds as shown in figure 1.
(6) Position one reflector on each side panel of the cargo body and locate reflector mounting plate
(figure 18). Drill
two 1/4-inch holes
in each side panel. Install
reflectors, using screws, washers and
removed in (1) above.
(7) Position two reflectors on tailgate and locate reflector mounting holes (figure 19). Drill four 1/4-
inch diameter holes in tailgate. Install reflectors using screws, washers, and nuts removed in (1) above.
(8) Clean, prime, and paint in accordance with TM 43-0139.
Figure 18. Anchor Iocation and reflector mounting dimensions-side panel